2. When do we collect your personal information?
3. What personal information do we collect?
4. How we use your personal information
5. Who do we share your personal information with?
To give you the best experience and to enable us to offer our products and services, we currently partner with the following companies:
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
6. Retention of information
We intend to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. We will retain your data for no longer than required. From time to time we may delete or anonymise your personal information if you have not stayed with us for a certain period of time.
7. Your rights
If any of the Personal Information that you have provided to us changes, please contact us and let us know the correct details.
Under applicable law, you have the right to:
• request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold
• request correction or deletion of Personal Information about you that is inaccurate
• withdraw any applicable consent for processing and transfer
• object to our using your personal information for marketing purposes
• object to profiling and automated decision making
We will ask your consent if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes.
8. Contact us
Should you wish to contact us at any time with questions, comments, data-related requests or similar, please email us at email@example.com